US Energy Efficiency Certification
The full name of DOE: Department of Energy DOE, DOE issued DOE certification, its main purpose is to save energy and reduce emissions, help users save electricity, so as to reduce energy consumption demand, reduce greenhouse effect and other related effects. Now all products within the scope of DOE certification need to meet the requirements of the latest laws and regulations.
Product We Test：
Central Air Conditioners
Central Heat Pumps
Cooking and Washing Products
Fans and Dehumidifiers
Landscape Irrigation Equipment
Noncentral Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps
Water Heater Products
Standards We Test To
US Federal Regulations: 10CFR429 and 10CFR430;
Among them, 10CFR429 stipulates sample selection specifications and reporting specifications;
10CFR430 specifies test methods and compliance declaration specifications
1. The product meets the Compliance Statement of the Federal Regulations on energy efficiency requirements, 2. For the first certification report of the product (First Certification Report), both documents must be delivered to the Department of Energy (DOE, Department of Energy) by mail. The document preparation should be completed in accordance with the format published by the DOE. The certificate report can be submitted by a third-party unit on behalf of the manufacturer/brand. The information reported in the document should cover the product class, manufacturer/brand name, performance (%), power consumption (W) and rated output power (W) of each single model
Why Choose Us?
HTW Lab, accredited by CNAS, CMA, CNCA & A2LA, consistently operates competently and generates accurate and valid results in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025. We are also IECEE CB Scheme Test Laboratory (CBTL). Thus, testing reports from HTW Lab can be accepted between countries.
Your Benefits at a Glance:
1.20 Years of experience
HTW has extensive experience in all types of devices and regulatory requirements across markets.
2.Provide free modification service
Together with our wealth of knowledge in complex regulations globally, HTW provides a complete suite of testing solutions according to your needs including free modification service.
3.Save time to global markets
With over 7,000 square meters of labs, HTW offers the best testing cycles and you don't have to wait in line, HTW offers 1-on-1 service.With our in-depth insight of global product quality and regulatory requirements, HTW can optimize your costs and minimize your time to market.
ISO/IEC 17025 lab, accreditated by CNAS, CMA,A2LA,GLP.
Testing costs are lower than other labs.
Looking forward to receiving your email !
HTW Testing and Certification Solutions.
1. Provide us with product pictures, product brochures/manuals
2. Determine your needs（test report purpose/ test itmes/ standards）
3. Receive the testing/compliance service proposal and quotation
4. Sign contract and make payment
5.Send samples (please contact us for address info.)
6.Informed project opening and test TAT(turn around time) via email
8.Draft report for your confirmation
9. Formal reports endorsed by ILAC - CNAS (electronic version)
10.Sample Discard or Return