Thailand NBTC Certification
Thailand's NBTC is the abbreviation of " Committee of National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Bureau ". It belongs to a typical government management department and has administrative powers. Similar to China's Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, it is also the competent authority for telecommunications products and telecommunications networks. From July 1, 2008, for telecommunications equipment and telecommunications terminal equipment, the existing mandatory specifications for mobile communication products will be expanded to wireless related products. Generally speaking, wireless products such as mobile phones exported to Thailand need to obtain Thai NBTC certification before they can be sold in the local market .
Why Choose Us?
HTW Lab, accredited by CNAS, CMA, CNCA & A2LA, consistently operates competently and generates accurate and valid results in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025. We are also IECEE CB Scheme Test Laboratory (CBTL). Thus, testing reports from HTW Lab can be accepted between countries.
Your Benefits At A Glance:
1.20 Years Of Experience
HTW has extensive experience in all types of devices and regulatory requirements across markets.
2.Provide Free Modification Service Program
Together with our wealth of knowledge in complex regulations globally, HTW provides a complete suite of testing solutions according to your needs including free Modification service.
3.Save time to global markets
With over 7,000 square meters of labs, HTW offers the best testing cycles and you don't have to wait in line, HTW offers 1-on-1 service.With our in-depth insight of global product quality and regulatory requirements, HTW can optimize your costs and minimize your time to market.
ISO/IEC 17025 lab, accreditated by CNAS, CMA,A2LA,GLP.
located in China ,Testing costs are lower than other labs.
We're Here for You
We're based in China but regularly work with clients globally. We will get back to you in 1 working day.
Our Business Hours:
8.30am - 5.00pm in CST (UTC/GMT+08:00) Monday - Friday
Looking forward to receiving your email !
HTW Testing and Certification Solutions.
Thailand's NBTC is the abbreviation of " Committee of National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Bureau ". It belongs to a typical government management department and has administrative powers.
1. Radio frequency identification device (RFID);
2. Short-range communication equipment (SRD), wireless local area network;
3.WiFi and Bluetooth devices;
4. Optical fiber communication system;
5. Various digital processing equipment such as telephone and fax;
6. Low-power short-range wireless equipment;
7. RFID equipment and non-RFID equipment in the frequency band of 920 to 925 MHz;
8. Vehicle radar.
1.SDOC compliance statement mode:
Product requirements are voluntary. Application is made by a local representative in Thailand. A SDoC form is required. Technical documents can be sent to the NBTC for inspection; samples are not required
The applied product is tested in an NBTC-accredited laboratory and provided with the data required by the NBTC, and then obtains the login number and certification; some products require samples.
The same applicable products as Class A, and can accept foreign reports such as RED, FCC, EMC (CE), application by using CB, some compliance inspections need to provide samples.
2. NTC TS 002-2548 Radio communication equipment operating in the 78 MHz or 245 MHz bands of the general public, Category B
4. NTC TS 004-2548 User equipment class B for cellular mobile services using GSM technology
6.NTC TS 006-2548 Wireless Microphone Class A
8. NTC TS 1001-2553 Radio communication equipment for land mobile service in VHF / UHF voice communication band BE2553 (2010)
10. NTC TS 1003-2553 VHF band aeronautical mobile communication equipment
12. NTC TS 1008-2549 Base station / repeater Class B operating in the cellular land mobile service using GSM technology
14.NTC TS 1010-2550 RFID device Class A / SDoC
16.NTC TS 1012-2551 1012-2551 Broadband wireless access (wireless local area network) radio communication equipment SDoC
18. NTC TS 1014-2549 Base station / repeater Class B using imt-2000 cdma direct extension (Wcdma) technology to work in the cellular land mobile service
20. NTC TS 1016-2549 Base station / repeater Class B working in the cellular land mobile service using IMT-2000 CDMA multi-carrier (Cdma 2000) technology
22. NTC TS 1018-2550 Amateur Radio Communication Equipment Class B
24.NTC TS 1020-2550 27 MHz CB radio communication equipment on board Class B
26. NTC TS 1022-2552 MH / HF band maritime mobile service Class B
28. NTC TS 1024-2552 Land mobile service Class B for VHF / UHF bands for voice and / or data communications
30. NTC TS 1026-2557 Base station and repeater IMT class B based on E-DURA technology
32. NTC TS 1028-2558 Technical Standard for Telecom Equipment Base Unit Field Paging System
34. NTC TS 1030-2559 (IF / HF Land Mobile)
36.NTC TS 3001-2550 Telecom terminal equipment electromagnetic compatibility SDoC
38.NTC TS 5001-2550 Radio communication equipment based on ICNIRP guidelines (9 kHz-300 GHz radio frequency radiation exposure) depends on the type of equipment
40. NTC TS 6201-2550 Next Generation Network Interconnection Technology Standard
1. Provide product manuals and instruction manuals, and submit application materials to Huatongwei
2. The customer fills out a test application form and provides product information
3. Confirm the testing standards; arrange a bottom-up test
4. Customer product rectification and arrangement testing.
5. The client confirms the report information, confirms OK, and issues a stamped report.
6. Focus: Apply for NBTC certification with CE report + Thai deviation.
7. Issuance of NBTC-COOY certificate
8. Thailand issues NBTC certificate.
1. Application form filled in Thai (we will arrange this part for you)
2. Product technical documents (such as catalogs / booklets / photos and / or technical specifications and / or operating manuals / service manuals and / or circuit diagrams)
3. Test report (e.g. RF, EMF / SAR, safety test report)
4. Other related documents
1. Provide us with product pictures, product brochures/manuals
2. Determine your needs（test report purpose/ test itmes/ standards）
3. Receive the testing/compliance service proposal and quotation
4. Sign contract and make payment
5.Send samples (please contact us for address info.)
6.Informed project opening and test TAT(turn around time) via email
8.Draft report for your confirmation
9. Formal reports endorsed by ILAC - CNAS (electronic version)
10.Sample Discard or Return