Europe ERP Certification
Product We Test
1. Energy-saving lamp ERP certification requirements: NO.244
2. ERP certification requirements for AV products and IT products: NO.1275
3. ERP certification requirements for TV products: NO.642
4. ERP certification requirements for set-top boxes: NO.107
5. ERP certification requirements for ballasts and fluorescent lamps: NO.245
6. ERP certification requirements for external power supplies, adapters, and chargers: NO.278
ErP certification is the energy efficiency certification part of CE certification.
ErP = Energy-related Products, that is, energy-related products. Refers to any product that has been put on the market and/or has been delivered for use, and that has an impact on energy consumption during its use. It includes those components of energy-related products covered by the ErP Directive, which are put into the market and/or delivered to end users as independent components, and they should be able to be independently assessed for environmental impact.
The ErP directive is a new European CE marking regulation. As a CE marking directive, the requirements of the ErP directive will be implemented together with other requirements such as safety regulations, electromagnetic compatibility, and radio.
Q1: Does getting ENERGY STAR approval mark compliance with ErP requirements?
Do not. Energy Star is a certification mark of the United States, so it cannot be used as a proof of compliance with EU directives. The only mark that can be used as a proof of conformity is the European ecolabel
Why Choose Us?
HTW Lab, accredited by CNAS, CMA, CNCA & A2LA, consistently operates competently and generates accurate and valid results in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025. We are also IECEE CB Scheme Test Laboratory (CBTL). Thus, testing reports from HTW Lab can be accepted between countries.
Your Benefits at a Glance:
1.20 Years of experience
HTW has extensive experience in all types of devices and regulatory requirements across markets.
2.Provide free modification service
Together with our wealth of knowledge in complex regulations globally, HTW provides a complete suite of testing solutions according to your needs including free modification service.
3.Save time to global markets
With over 7,000 square meters of labs, HTW offers the best testing cycles and you don't have to wait in line, HTW offers 1-on-1 service.With our in-depth insight of global product quality and regulatory requirements, HTW can optimize your costs and minimize your time to market.
ISO/IEC 17025 lab, accreditated by CNAS, CMA,A2LA,GLP.
Testing costs are lower than other labs.
We're Here for You
We're based in China but regularly work with clients globally. We will get back to you in 1 working day.
You can also contact us directly by email.
HTW Testing and Certification Solutions.
1. Provide us with product pictures, product brochures/manuals
2. Determine your needs（test report purpose/ test itmes/ standards）
3. Receive the testing/compliance service proposal and quotation
4. Sign contract and make payment
5.Send samples (please contact us for address info.)
6.Informed project opening and test TAT(turn around time) via email
8.Draft report for your confirmation
9. Formal reports endorsed by ILAC - CNAS (electronic version)
10.Sample Discard or Return