Europe ERP Certification
1. Energy-saving lamp ERP certification requirements: NO.244
2. ERP certification requirements for AV products and IT products: NO.1275
3. ERP certification requirements for TV products: NO.642
4. ERP certification requirements for set-top boxes: NO.107
5. ERP certification requirements for ballasts and fluorescent lamps: NO.245
6. ERP certification requirements for external power supplies, adapters, and chargers: NO.278
ErP certification is the energy efficiency certification part of CE certification.
ErP = Energy-related Products, that is, energy-related products. Refers to any product that has been put on the market and/or has been delivered for use, and that has an impact on energy consumption during its use. It includes those components of energy-related products covered by the ErP Directive, which are put into the market and/or delivered to end users as independent components, and they should be able to be independently assessed for environmental impact.
The ErP directive is a new European CE marking regulation. As a CE marking directive, the requirements of the ErP directive will be implemented together with other requirements such as safety regulations, electromagnetic compatibility, and radio.
Q1: Does getting ENERGY STAR approval mark compliance with ErP requirements?
Do not. Energy Star is a certification mark of the United States, so it cannot be used as a proof of compliance with EU directives. The only mark that can be used as a proof of conformity is the European ecolabel
HTW Testing and Certification Solutions.