Taiwan NCC Certification
NCC is the abbreviation of The National Communications Commission (The National Communications Commission), which mainly controls the communication and information equipment circulated and used in the Taiwan market:
1. LPE: Low Power Equipment means low power equipment (for example: Bluetooth, WIFI equipment);
2. TTE: Telecommunications Terminal Equipment is communication terminal equipment (for example: mobile phones, tablet devices).
NCC certification stipulates that all telecommunications terminal equipment, low-power radio frequency motors and telecommunications controlled radio frequency equipment must be formally approved before they can be sold on the market.
Why Choose Us?
HTW Lab, accredited by CNAS, CMA, CNCA & A2LA, consistently operates competently and generates accurate and valid results in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025. We are also IECEE CB Scheme Test Laboratory (CBTL). Thus, testing reports from HTW Lab can be accepted between countries.
HTW Lab (Shenzhen HuaTongWei International Inspection Co., Ltd.) is a subsidiary of CCIC Group (China Certification & Inspection Group).We are the authoritative CCC certification service provider (third party laboratory) in China.
Your Benefits at a Glance:
1.20 Years of experience
HTW has extensive experience in all types of devices and regulatory requirements across markets.
2.Provide free modification service
Together with our wealth of knowledge in complex regulations globally, HTW provides a complete suite of testing solutions according to your needs including free modification service.
3.Save time to global markets
With over 7,000 square meters of labs, HTW offers the best testing cycles and you don't have to wait in line, HTW offers 1-on-1 service.With our in-depth insight of global product quality and regulatory requirements, HTW can optimize your costs and minimize your time to market.
ISO/IEC 17025 lab, accreditated by CNAS, CMA,A2LA,GLP.
Located in China ,testing costs are lower than other labs.
We're Here for You
We're based in China but regularly work with clients globally. We will get back to you in 1 working day.
You can also contact us directly by email.
HTW Testing and Certification Solutions.
NCC is the abbreviation of The National Communications Commission (The National Communications Commission), which mainly controls the communication and information equipment circulated and used in the Taiwan market
1. Low-power radio frequency motors operating at 9kHz to 300GHz, such as: wireless network (WLAN) products (including IEEE 802.11a/b/g), UNII, Bluetooth products, RFID, ZigBee, wireless keyboards, wireless mice, Wireless headset microphone, radio walkie-talkie, radio remote control toys, all kinds of radio remote controls, all kinds of wireless anti-theft devices, etc.
2. Public switched telephone network equipment (PSTN) products, such as wired telephones (including VOIP Internet telephones), automatic alarm equipment, telephone answering machines, fax machines, remote control devices, wired telephone wireless main and auxiliary machines, and key telephone systems , Data equipment (including ADSL equipment), incoming call display terminal equipment, 2.4GHz radio frequency telecommunication terminal equipment, etc.
3. Land mobile communication network equipment (PLMN) products, such as wireless broadband access mobile station equipment (WiMAX mobile terminal equipment), GSM 900/DCS 1800 mobile phone and terminal equipment (2G mobile phone), third-generation mobile communication terminal Equipment (3G mobile phone), etc.
2. Antenna specifications
3. Chinese/English User Manual (Traditional Chinese)
4. Chinese/English product specifications (Traditional Chinese)
5. Circuit diagram or block diagram (RF oscillator must be specified)
6. List of interference sources and suppression components
7. The test report (EMI/RF/Safety/SAR) contains test photos and internal and external photos of the product
8. Product appearance photos
9. For-profit business registration certificate
10. Telecommunications Control Radio Frequency Equipment Business Permit License
11. Authorization letter
12. Other designated documents
1. Provide us with product pictures, product brochures/manuals
2. Determine your needs（test report purpose/ test itmes/ standards）
3. Receive the testing/compliance service proposal and quotation
4. Sign contract and make payment
5.Send samples (please contact us for address info.)
6.Informed project opening and test TAT(turn around time) via email
8.Draft report for your confirmation
9. Formal reports endorsed by ILAC - CNAS (electronic version)
10.Sample Discard or Return