Japan MIC Certification
HTW Testing and Certification Solutions.
MIC is a mandatory certification for wireless products in Japan. It follows the Japanese radio law. The specific test specification is in accordance with MIC (ministry of general affairs of Japan) Notice No.88, and the update and maintenance of the test specification is also performed by MIC.
Annex45 is the test standard for 5GHz WiFi products (802.11a, 5180~5320MHz, W52 Band and W53 Band). However, it should be noted that MIC will modify Annex45 in the near future to include 5.6ghz devices (Band W56) under Annex45, and there are more stringent DFS testing requirements for Band 56.
1. Technical model specification table
2. Quality management system statement
3. Quality control confirmation method or manufacturer's ISO 9001 certificate
4. Confirmation of construction guarantee
5. Rated power statement
6. Antenna report
7. Test report (including test results, test setup photos and inspection)
8. Block diagram, schematic diagram, material list, parts placement, IC data sheet, internal and external photos, product description, user manual, operation/technical instructions, parts description
9. Label information (label location, label content)
10. Letter of authorization is required if you are acting as agent or authorized representative of the manufacturer