Radio Frequency Testing
Radio Frequency (RF) Testing of Electronic Devices and Components
Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) and Radio Frequency (RF) testing, including Over The Air Testing (OTA) and Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) testing, closely analyses the ability of devices to operate safely and effectively when in proximity to other electronic devices or in the presence of electromagnetic emissions. Talk to our experts to get RF and EMC solution for your products.
We offer comprehensive testing facilities for related to testing of communication products and other product categories related to electromagnetic compatibility. HTW RF Laboratory has advanced and complete wireless testing equipment, and all of them are made by internationally renowned manufacturers such as German R & S, Aeroflex in the United States, and ESPEC in Japan. At the same time, HTW radiating sites and conduction sites are designed and operated in strict accordance with CISPR16 and ANSI C63.4, and obtained FCC, IC and VCCI site registration qualification, providing a powerful double guarantee for the accuracy and stability of RF test data.
Standards We Test To
RF testing equipment and testing standards
1. R & S TS8997 (EN300328 / EN301893 / FCC part15.247 / FCC part15.407)
2. R & S TS8980 (EN301511 / EN301908 / FCC part 22H / 24E / 27)
3. HTW8613 (EN300086 / EN300113 / EN300219 / EN300296 / FCC part90 / 95/80)
4. DAYS52 (EN50360 / EN50566 / EN6247 9 / EN62311 / EN62209 / FCC Part2.1093)
RF testing capability
1. Transmit power test (conduction method, radiation method)
2. Transmitting transient power test
3. Transmit adjacent channel and secondary adjacent channel power test
4. Launch broadband test
5. Emission spectrum characteristics
6. Transmission frequency error phase error
7. Emission spurious test (conduction method, radiation method)
8. Receiving maximum available sensitivity
9. Accept adjacent channel selection
10. Received signal is blocked
11. Receiving co-channel suppression
12. Receiving stray response suppression
13. Receiving Intermodulation Response Suppression
14. SAR test
HTW Testing and Certification Solutions.
1. Provide FCC, CE, IC, RCM, MIC, SRRC and other international certification tests
2. RF product pre-test
1. Short distance wireless remote control products (SRD), such as remote control toys, temperature and humidity transmitters, wireless mouse, wireless keyboard, remote control switches, bluetooth products, smart wearable devices, WiFi products, wireless remote control, ZigBee, LoRa, etc.
2. Professional radio remote control products (PMR), such as: professional radio intercom, wireless microphone, wireless telephone CTO, CT1, CT1+... ISDN, DECT, GSM, CDMA, etc.
3. 2G / 3G / 4G communication products
4. Base station, repeater